FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION STANDARDS
The participates in U.S. Department of Education (DOE) Title IV Funding Programs. Our participation is in compliance with the latest Higher Education Reauthorization Act for Title IV eligibility and certification requirements. Students in full-time adult programs are eligible for funding (programs that are 900 hours or more). Short-term programs such as CDL, Nurse Aide, Phlebotomy, Part-time evening classes and online classes are not eligible for Title IV financial aid.
FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible to receive federal financial aid available through the , a student must:
· Have financial need
· Be enrolled in an approved course of study
· Have a high school diploma or a G.E.D. certificate
· Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
· Make a satisfactory academic progress & have satisfactory (90%) attendance
· Register with Selective Service if required
· Not be in default on a Title IV loan
· Not owe a refund on a Title IV grant
Federal law requires that students may apply for federal aid without paying a fee.
School Code: 015272